11 November 2008

Soft A Lee

I went out for a fantastic Labor Day sail. Odd that I don't have to work on Labor Day given that I've never actually performed hard labor in my life. But, still, if I'm going to have the day off, I'm going to sail.



As I said, it was a fantastic sail. And this is what the crazy winded San Francisco Bay is all about. Sorry about the shaky cam, it's an occupational hazard of filming at sea.

Edit: Holy Crap, what a jerk I am, it was Veteran's Day today not Labor Day. Wow. My sincerest apologies to all veterans.

6 comments:

EVK4 said...

Holy Crap, what a jerk I am, it was Veteran's Day today not Labor Day. Wow. My sincerest apologies to all veterans.

Anonymous said...

Veteran's day?

Do you have an autopilot or a way to tie off the tiller?

Looked like a nice fall day.

EVK4 said...

Breezetrees, actually it was just a light wind day. I need a tillerpilot for more "active" days but don't have one.

Zen said...

That alone should get in in the 10 ten for this yr's TillyAward.

But seriously, That was a good vid., even though really really lacking in terror! Thee Bay can be like some times.

Zen said...

I wanted to do that on Veteran's day but got hung up with CSS :-(

EVK4 said...

Thanks Zen. I look for you on those J24s and haven't seen you yet. There is a guy who looks kind of like a bigger version of Sideshow Bob that seems to get a lot of classes, maybe you can get on his schedule!