16 April 2008

For Adam: Catboats

If you are coming here from the Pacific Cup links, please check out my Pacific Cup posts.

Adam, over at Messing About in Sailboats, is trying to figure out why his hits are down. Tillerman had some thoughts and really tried to help with pictures of Livestock in boats. See, Adam's marketing guys thought that pictures of cats in boats might help. And I think he's right. But both of them have it slightly skewed. It's not cats in boats, it's catboats like this one:


or this one:


And, if that's wrong, what about a Hobie Cat?


Or for the newest in technology, the Flying Tiger?


I'll keep you all informed if my hits spike based on the catboats, catamarans and big cats on the water.

2 comments:

Visit ToDay said...

Nice one :D

Anonymous said...

Took me a while to get to this . LOL. You're a clever man