15 January 2007

Nine Entries to Date

I know that a lot can change in the next two weeks, but for now I have 8 other entries in my division for the Three Bridge Fiasco. It's a wide spread of handicaps but two are pretty close, a Catalina 30 at 180 and an Ericsson at 186. At least I'll have a few boats to keep an eye on and race.

And my start won't be lonely, there's a Lancer 30 starting at 198 too even though he's in a different division (damned spinnaker boats).

The Skipper's meeting is this Wednesday; I'd expect that to be the point when the entries pretty much plateau. We're at 118 entries right now. And my obsession with checking on things like this means I will hit refresh on their site about once an hour until the actual race.

2 comments:

Zen said...

I am having a couple of guys who are heading to the race over to s/v Zen for sake the night of their layover from Isleton. I'm not sure what division they are in. Appox 25' boat. What is it worth to ya that I give them a little toooooo much sake? :-)

Greg said...

Edward,

We'll be sailing the C22 in the 3BF again this year. Will be heading over from Berkeley early Sat. morning. I'll have to see what my start time is.

Greg
"Criosaidh"