- it's cheaper, I'd save $50 per month getting rid of my upwind single berth slip
- it's cleaner
- it's protected from the onslaught of wind and grime
- it has a dockbox
- they say we have to move next July anyway as they re-build A dock
- I'd miss Chris
- it would take about 3 minutes more to get out of the marina
- it's not upwind
- the bathrooms aren't as good
Exhibit 1 is a sign on a boat over there...it might be as quirky as A dock.
But then again last weekend I coiled my docklines on a whim, when I got to my boat on Saturday, I saw that the infection had spread:
The only real reason not to do it is the Chris reason, he's the perfect next slip neighbor. But there is a double slip available that we could share?!? Chris, you reading this?