- Real people don't win the lottery
- Baseball players don't just "start" hitting 73 home runs at age 38
- Democrats don't take both houses of congress mid-term
- Michael Bay doesn't make good movies
- It doesn't rain in the Summer in the Bay Area
- Mickey the Mouse doesn't just saunter up to your family and join them for a ride on the teacups
Well, #3 is a bad example (thanks voters) but the real news is the last one happened!
Of course, I was off riding Indiana Jones with fellow Polka Dot Racer Kathy and missed the event but we do have photographic proof. Apparently, they held up the line so that a few VIPs could skip to the front, after a few groans from the assembled masses, in walks Pluto, Goofy, and Mickey the Mouse! They each get in a cup and there's a mad dash for Pluto and Goofy. Heidi is a little back in the line and expects Mickey to be taken but when she sees the open cup, she gets all Franco Harris, stiff arms a few Midwesterners and secures the best seat in the house.
Camille's impressions of Mickey: he's nice, very helpful and strong for a mouse. Apparently, he instructed her on the proper way to spin the teacup and once he got into the spinning action sent them flying!
This doesn't just happen, what a one in a million opportunity for her to ride with the world famous Mickey the Mouse. She must have done something right in a former life.